Any woman who has ever had a job, a relationship or indeed a motherm will empathise completely with Bridget Jones. Using sparkling wit and sharp observation, Helen Fielding has created a brillant evocation of life for a single girl at a particular time.
"First published in Great Britain 1996 by Picador"--T.p. verso.
- Dewey Decimal: 823.914
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 321 p. (large print) ; 24 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books