Boy-wives and female husbands: studies of African homosexualities
Includes bibliographical references (p. -351) and index.
- Dewey Decimal: 306.766096
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxii, 358 p. : maps ; 22 cm.
- Homosexuality -- Africa -- History
- Homosexuality -- Africa -- Public opinion
- Public opinion -- Africa
- Homosexuality in literature
- Homophobia in literature
- Gays -- Identity
- Homophobia in anthropology
- Family Pride Collection
- Counselling Foundation of Canada
- Gay culture - Africa
- Lesbian culture - Africa
- Gender and sexuality - Africa
- Religious Homophobia
- Same-sex marriage
- Homosexuality and family life
- Transvestism - Africa
- Homosexuality and Islam
- Homosexuality and Christianity
- Pederasty - Africa
- AIDS - Africa
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books