Follow Zach Johnson as he walks in the darkness of the trials and tribulations of life. With his dreams right before him and not able to reach them, he must endure a terrible tragedy and intense spiritual journey. As he steps into the light and looks upon the shadows that are left, Zach sees all of the blessings that he was missing. But now will he make the right choice? Writing Born Again was an awe-inspiring event in my life. With divine direction, writing this novel has been a life-changing event. I know that once you read this novel your life will begin to change. You may take a loved one or child into your arms, you may raise your voice in prayer, but one thing that is sure, if you allow your heart to be opened the light that will shine through it will change your life.
- Dewey Decimal: 813
- Physical Description: 6.0"x9.0"x0.6"; 0.8 lb; 251 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2005-07-05
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books