Boomer bust?: economic and political issues of the graying society
Includes bibliographical references and indexes. v. 1. Perspectives on the boomers -- v. 2. The boomers and their future.
- LCC: HQ1064
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 2 v. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 1 : alk. paper)
- Business & Investing -- Economics -- Economic Policy & Development
- Business & Investing -- Popular Economics -- General
- Business & Investing -- General
- Health, Mind & Body -- Personal Health -- Aging -- General
- Reference -- General
- Population aging -- United States
- Baby boom generation -- Retirement -- United States
- United States -- Population -- Economic aspects
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books