In a meticulously researched approach to the skeletal system, children learn about what kind of bones everyone has and how broken bones can be fixed.
- Physical Description: 8.1"x8.3"x0.2"; 0.2 lb; 31 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2002-10-17
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Health -- General AAS
- Children's Books -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books