Bond men made free: medieval peasant movements and the English rising of 1381
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: DA235
- Dewey Decimal: 942.03/8
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxix, 26-240 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Tyler's Insurrection, 1381
- Great Britain -- History -- Richard II, 1377-1399
- Peasant uprisings -- England -- History -- To 1500
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books