Body with Soul: Slash Sugar, Cut Cholesterol, and Get a Jump on Your Best Health Ever
From beloved American Idol judge Randy Jackson, a complete, inspiring wellness plan for taking control of your health. Mixing memoir, a wellness program, and inspirational advice, Randy Jackson�s book is a work of personal passion. The American Idol judge�s struggles with his health and weight have been well- documented; he�s tried every diet, spent countless hours in gyms, and even had gastric bypass surgery in 2003. Now, he�s taken all that he�s learned throughout these trials and codified their strengths into an easy-to-follow, super-useful maintenance regimen, filled with meal plans (drawn from the accompanying recipes for healthy versions of down-home Southern favorites), exercise routines, and inspiring stories from his unique life as one of the music business greats. With his New You Plan, Randy Jackson aims to focus on the epidemic of obesity-related disorders like hypertension, heart disease, and diabetes�as a Type II diabetic himself, he knows that this effort is now more crucial than ever. Straight from the �dawg pound� this is Randy at his most passionate and at his most persuasive, all in the effort to make America �a�ight� once again.
- Dewey Decimal: 613.25
- Physical Description: 6.3"x9.0"x1.3"; 1.1 lb; 219 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2008-12-02
- Biographies & Memoirs -- Arts & Literature -- Entertainers
- Biographies & Memoirs -- Arts & Literature -- Television Performers
- Entertainment -- General AAS
- Health, Mind & Body -- Diets & Weight Loss -- Diets -- Weight Loss
- Health, Mind & Body -- Diets & Weight Loss -- Diets -- General
- Health, Mind & Body -- Diets & Weight Loss -- Diets -- General AAS
- Health, Mind & Body -- Exercise & Fitness -- General
- Health, Mind & Body -- Exercise & Fitness -- General AAS
- Health, Mind & Body -- Personal Health -- Healthy Living
- Health, Mind & Body -- General
- Health, Mind & Body -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books