Bloom's How to Write About Langston Hughes (Bloom's How to Write About Literature)
A poet, playwright, novelist, and public figure, Langston Hughes is regarded as a cultural hero, making his mark during the Harlem Renaissance of the 1920s and '30s. A prolific author, Hughes focused his writing on discrimination in and disillusionment with American society. His most noted works of poetry, fiction, and nonfiction are broached in this new volume, revealing the range and enduring vision of this multitalented writer. Students looking for guidance for essays about Hughes will appreciate this writing resource.
- Dewey Decimal: 818.5209
- Physical Description: 6.1"x9.0"x0.8"; 0.9 lb; 200 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2009-11-30
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books