Includes index. Revision of: With the white people. 1990. Includes bibliographical references (p. -341) and index. 1. Conquering the interior -- 2. Black pioneers -- 3. Black troopers -- 4. Living with the white people -- 5. Fringe dwellers -- 6. Amalgamation or segregation? -- Conclusion.
- LCC: DU120
- Dewey Decimal: 994
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 354 p. ; 20 cm.
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Australia
- Aboriginal Australians
- Aboriginal Australians -- Social conditions
- Indigenous labor
- Employees -- Australia
- Australia -- History -- 1788-1900
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books