Harriet Hastings loves cookies. In fact she was a bit obsessed with sending tins of delicious home-baked cookies, lovingly iced for any occasion, and created Biscuiteers, an award-winning food website. This lovely book contains everything you need to create your own decorated cookies to wow your friends and delight your kid: utterly delicious treats that taste as fabulous as they look; ideas for every occasion from birthdays and weddings to children's parties and holidays; recipes for basic cookie doughs such as vanilla, lemon, chocolate, a nd ginger; different types of icing and coloring, piping instructions, and templates.
- Dewey Decimal: 641
- Physical Description: 8.2"x9.4"x0.6"; 0.8 lb; 160 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-08-16
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books