Bipolar and pregnant: how to manage and succeed in planning and parenting while living with manic depression
Includes bibliographical references (p. 227-234) and index. Getting started: looking at the risks -- Planning for a healthy pregnancy -- Preparing to go off medication -- Off medication: tips for a smooth transition -- My first pregnancy -- Nearing the finish line -- D�j� vu: my second pregnancy -- Post-pregnancy -- Peace of mind--back on medication -- Looking back: if I had only known.
- LCC: RC516
- Dewey Decimal: 616.89/50092
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvi, 248 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (trade paper)
- Finn, Kristin K. -- Mental health
- Manic-depressive persons -- United States -- Biography
- Pregnant women -- United States -- Biography
- Pregnancy in mentally ill women
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books