Biological nanostructures and applications of nanostructures in biology: electrical, mechanical, and optical properties
Includes bibliographical references and index. Integrating and tagging biological structures with nanoscale semiconducting quantum dot structure / Michael A. Stroscio ... [et al.] -- Biomedical applications of semiconductor quantum dots / Anupam Singhal ... [et al.] -- Potential applications of carbon nanotubes in bioengineering / Akil Sethuraman, Michael Stroscio, and Mitra Dutta -- Nanophysical properties of living cells / Gregory Yourek ... [et al.] -- Hairpin formation in polynucleotides / Anjum Ansari and Serguei V. Kuznetsov -- Bioinspired approaches to building nanoscale devices / Sawitri Mardyani ... [et al.] -- Bridging natural nanotubes with designed nanotubes / Duan P. Chan Also available via the World Wide Web from NetLibrary. Full text file in PDF format.
- LCC: R857
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 178 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books