Includes bibliographical references and index. New strategies in drug discovery / Eliot H. Ohlstein ... [et al.] -- Basic microarray analysis : strategies for successful experiments / Scott A. Ness -- From microarray to biological networks : analysis of gene expression profiles / Xiwei Wu and T. Gregory Dewey -- Microarray analysis in drug discovery and clinical applications / Siqun Wang and Qiong Cheng -- Ontology-driven approaches to analyzing data in functional genomics / Francisco Azuaje, Fatima Al-Shahrour, and Joaquin Dopazo -- Gene evolution and drug discovery / James O. McInerney ... [et al.] -- Standardization of microarray and pharmacogenomics data / Cassey S. Husser ... [et al.] -- Clinical applications of bioinformatics, genomics, and pharmacogenomics / Omer Iqbal and Jawed Fareed-- Protein interactions probed with mass spectrometry / Suma Kaveti and John R. Engen -- Discovering new drug-targeting sites on flexible multidomain protein kinases : combining segmental isotopic and site-directed spin labeling for nuclear magnetic resonance dectection [sic] of interfacial clefts / Thomas K. Harris -- Nuclear magnetic resonance-based screening methods for drug discovery / Laurel O. Sillerud and Richard S. Larson -- Receptor-binding sites : bioinformatic approaches / Darren R. Flower -- In silico protein design : fitting sequence onto structure / Bassil I. Dahiyat -- Chemical database preparation for compound acquisition or virtual screening / Cristian G. Bolgna, Marius M. Olah, and Tudor I. Oprea -- Bioinformatics platform development : from gene to lead compound / Alexis S. Ivanov ... [et al.].
- LCC: RM301.25
- Dewey Decimal: 615/.19
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 444 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Drug development
- High throughput screening (Drug development)
- Combinatorial chemistry
- Drug Design
- Computational Biology -- methods
- Drug Evaluation, Preclinical
- Genetic Techniques
- Microarray Analysis
- Pharmacogenetics -- methods
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books