Buffers, chelating agents and denaturants -- Radioisotopes in biochemistry -- Chromatographic fractionation media -- Electrophoresis of proteins and nucleic acids -- General centrifugation data -- Enzymology -- Hydrolytic enzymes -- Characteristics of selected proteins -- Glycoproteins and protein glycosylation -- Chemical and post-translational modification of proteins -- Nucleic acids and their components -- Lipids -- Carbohydrates and sugars -- Safety and the disposal of toxic and infectious materials -- Sources of further biochemical data -- Atomic weights and mathematical formulae.
- LCC: QP514.2
- Dewey Decimal: 574.19/2
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 361 p. ; 26 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books