Bile acids and the hepatobiliary system: from basic science to clinical practice
"Proceedings of the 68th Falk Symposium held in Basel, Switzerland, October 12-14, 1992."--T.p. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: QP752
- Dewey Decimal: 612.3/5
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 328 p. : ill. (some col.), port. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (casebound)
- Bile acids -- Physiological effect -- Congresses
- Bile acids -- Metabolism -- Congresses
- Bile acids -- Therapeutic use -- Congresses
- Biliary tract -- Diseases -- Chemotherapy -- Congresses
- Liver -- Diseases -- Chemotherapy -- Congresses
- Bile acids and salts -- Congresses
- Biliary Tract Diseases -- congresses
- Liver Diseases -- congresses
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid -- therapeutic use -- congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books