Bible Causes of Divorce and the Role of Government in Divorce
A brotherly discussion which grapples with the issue of whether the New Testament allows divorce for causes other than fornication (such as physical abuse). Also, the role of civil government in divorce is discussed. Both brethren believe the teachings of Jesus are applicable today but grapple with how to apply New Testament teachings.
- Dewey Decimal: 248
- Physical Description: 5.2"x8.3"x0.6"; 0.2 lb; 72 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2006-05-01
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Christian Living -- Relationships -- Divorce
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Christian Living -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books