Beyond eGovernment - Measuring Performance: A Global Persespective
This book focuses on how local governments can best take advantage of performance measurement using best practices and employing new technologies. This book contains chapters from 40 thought leaders from over 17 countries, each with a unique global perspective. As local governments confront and embrace the new social media applications, the center of attention no longer focuses simply on the web portal - instead the spotlight has evolved to many new technology channels of innovation and away from the standard web portal.
- Dewey Decimal: 322
- Physical Description: 6.0"x9.0"x0.8"; 1.4 lb; 360 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-05-07
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books