Best Practices for Datacom Facility Energy Efficiency
Includes detailed telecommunication facilities and data center design information and useful appendices to maximize energy efficiency and minimize life-cycle costs. Dual units.ASHRAE, founded in 1894, is an international organization of some 50,000 persons. ASHRAE fulfills its mission of advancing heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration to serve humanity and promote a sustainable world through research, standards writing, publishing, and continuing education. The ASHRAE Handbooks are the design standard for control of built environments with volumes on Systems and Equipment, HVAC Applications, Refrigeration and Fundamentals. Each is updated every four years. In addition to publishing design guidance for engineers, architects, and facility managers, we also publish a series of texts for classroom use. Some of the areas we publish in include: -Energy Modeling and Auditing -High Performance Building Design -Psychrometrics -Indoor Air Quality and Environmental Quality -Data Center Energy Efficiency -Noise & Vibration Control -Humidity Control -HVAC for Healthcare Facilities
- Dewey Decimal: 725.2
- Physical Description: 6.0"x8.9"x0.6"; 0.8 lb; 230 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2008-01-01
- Crafts, Hobbies & Home -- How-to & Home Improvements -- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Professional & Technical -- Architecture -- Buildings
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books