A guide to the leading image-editing software for nonprofessionals, this book guides even those who are novices at digital imaging on how to use Adobe Photoshop Elements to perfect their images and present them in creative ways. Each tool and feature of the software is presented in short lessons that facilitate rapid learning and avoid technical jargon. Beginning with basic operations, amateur photographers learn how to open images from a scanner, digital camera, CD, or other source, then name and save files. Also covered are viewing options and simple techniques for undoing any mistakes, as well as how simple it can be to make basic improvements to correct the overall color of images and fix photos that are either under- or overexposed. Retouching and preparing images for output are also explained.
- Physical Description: 128 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2004-08-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books