Basics of accounting & finance: what every practicing lawyer needs to know, Winter 2004
"B0-0233." "Prepared for distribution at the program of the same name held January-February 2004.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 792 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- United States -- Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
- Accounting -- Standards -- United States
- Financial statements -- United States
- Lawyers -- United States -- Accounting
- Corporations -- United States -- Accounting
- Accounting -- United States
- Fraud -- United States
- Corporations -- Valuation -- United States
- Cash flow -- United States -- Accounting
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books