THE BASIC SPANISH SERIES, 2E offers a flexible, concise introduction to Spanish grammar and communication with state-of-the-art online learning tools to better address the needs of today's students and professionals who need a working knowledge of Spanish. For the second edition, we maintain the strengths of the program while making it more accessible to all students of Spanish. We are proud to offer an extensive technology program with this edition, thereby improving students' access to required materials and giving instructors the freedom to design their courses in the way that best meets their students' needs.
- Dewey Decimal: 468
- Physical Description: 6.3"x9.1"x0.6"; 1.1 lb; 400 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-01-01
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- General
- Reference -- Foreign Languages -- Instruction -- Spanish
- Reference -- Foreign Languages -- General
- Reference -- Words & Language -- Study & Teaching
- Reference -- Words & Language -- General
- Reference -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books