This extensively updated manual offers comprehensive preparation for theGraduate Management Admission Test, beginning with an overview and introduction to the test. The GMAT is a computer-adaptive test, the details of which are described in the book's introduction. Following is a diagnostic test with answers and an extensive "Correct Your Weaknesses" section, which presents separate chapters on essay writing, reading comprehension, sentence correction, critical reasoning, and math. Three full-length practice tests are presented with answers, analyses, and directions to help test takers evaluate their score.
- Dewey Decimal: 650
- Physical Description: 552 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-07-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books