The author/photographer presents the most spectacular, striking, and remarkable examples of bark that he has found across five continents. Each image is a work of art in itself and is accompanied by a photograph of each tree in its natural environment, along with information about its species, origins, uses, habitat, and location. C�dric Pollet, whose background is landscape design, has combined his scientific and botanical background with his passion for plants to create a highly informative text, which compliments the beauty of his photographs. Bark is ideal for any nature lover.
- Dewey Decimal: 634
- Physical Description: 192 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-08-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books