I. A Cuckoo in the Nest? Baptism in the Theology of Martin Luther -- II. The Trysting Place: Baptism in the Lectures on Genesis -- III. Water Embraced in the Word: The Baptismal Theology of the Older Luther -- IV. Reboarding an Abandoned Ship: Baptism and the Reformation Struggle -- V. Semper es in motu et initio: Baptism and the Christian Life -- VI. A Church with No Boundaries? Baptism and Ecclesiology -- VII. Luther on Baptism: An Assessment.
- LCC: BR333.5
- Physical Description: vi, 234 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (cloth : alk. paper)
- Luther, Martin,1483-1546 -- Contributions in doctrine of baptism
- Baptism -- History -- 16th century
- Baptism -- Lutheran Church
- Lutheran Church -- Doctrines -- History -- 16th century
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books