It is difficult to say which was the first step towards the distant cataclysm. Looking back, Tim Ekaterin sees it as the day his boss stepped into a fountain. From there he is drawn into events and meets people as yet unconnected, but which, when woven together by time and chance, lead to violent action and the threat of death. Set in the world of merchant banking and thoroughbred racing, Banker is a terrific story which grows from seemingly harmless seeds to a wholly horrific harvest.
- Dewey Decimal: 823.914
- Physical Description: 4.3"x7.1"x1.2"; 0.5 lb
- Edition Info: School & Library Binding; 2001-10
- Mystery & Thrillers -- Authors, A-Z -- ( F ) -- Francis, Dick -- General
- Mystery & Thrillers -- Mystery -- General
- Mystery & Thrillers -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books