The final volume in the author's trilogy on life in rural Scotland. This work completes the cycle begun with "Willie Gavin, Crofter Man" and "The Cornkister Days". The book quotes from the ballads of the time and offers anecdote and insight into a vanished way of life and work.
- Physical Description: 5.5"x8.4"x0.7"; 0.6 lb; 254 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1998-07
- History -- Europe -- General
- History -- Europe -- General AAS
- Literature & Fiction -- Contemporary
- Literature & Fiction -- General -- General
- Outdoors & Nature -- Reference
- Travel -- Europe -- Great Britain -- Scotland -- General
- Travel -- Europe -- Great Britain -- General
- Travel -- Europe -- Great Britain -- General AAS
- Travel -- Europe -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books