Avicennae De congelatione et conglutinatione lapidum
Contains the "De mineralibus," which was appended, in medieval Arabic-Latin versions, to the fourth book of the Meteorologica of Aristotle. It is "partly a direct translation and partly a r�sum� of passages in Avicenna's Kit�b al-Shif�? (Book of the remedy), made by Alfred of Sareshel. "The Latin and Arabic texts with an English translation of the latter and with critical notes by E.J. Holmyard and D.C. Mandeville"--Original t.p. Includes indexes. Reprint. Originally published: Avicennae De congelatione et congultione lapidum, being sections of the Kit�b al-Shif�?. Paris : Paul Geuthner, 1927. Bibliography: p. -58.
- Language: ara
- Physical Description: viii, 86 p. ; 23 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books