Auditing and Accounting Cases: Investigating Issues of Fraud and Professional Ethics
The approach used by Thibodeau and Freier emphasizes the substantial benefits of using real-life case examples in helping to impart knowledge related to the practice of auditing. This type of approach has long been acknowledged as a superior manner in which to teach. Since the authors present the concepts of auditing using actual corporate contexts, they seek to provided students with a real-life appreciation of these issues and clearly demonstrate the value of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and the post-Sarbanes technical audit guidance. The Third Edition has been updated to reflect all of the major changes happening in today�s society with actual companies such as Enron, WorldCom, Qwest, Sunbeam, that have become synonymous with the capital markets� crisis in confidence. With 45 different short cases, instructors can assign 8 to 9 different cases for each of four different semesters.
- Dewey Decimal: 657.450973
- Physical Description: 6.3"x9.0"x0.5"; 0.8 lb; 288 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-03-23
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books