Includes bibliographical references and index. INtroduction to the auditing profession -- Audit standards and responsibilities -- Professional ethics: maintaining quality and the public trust -- Auditor liability and exposures -- Obtaining clients and auditor responsibilities -- Audit planning: materiality and audit risk -- Audit evidence -- Assessing control risk: an overview -- Assessing control risk in computerized applications -- Computer-assisted auditing: today's environment for efficient auditing -- Assessing control risk: revenue cycle -- Introduction to audit sampling -- Substantive testing in the revenue cycle -- Sampling for substantive tests of account balances -- Audits of liquid assets and marketable securities -- Audit of acquisition cycle inventory -- Audit of employee compensation and related benefits -- Audit of long-lived assets -- Audit of financing activities: emphasis on financial institutions -- Completing the audit and assessing overall risk and materiality -- Audit reports, compilations, and reviews -- Special-purpose reporting situations: expansion of the attest function -- Advanced audit techniques and audit research -- Governmental and operational auditing.
- LCC: HF5667
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxi, 1153, A-28, G-17, I-12 : samples ; 26 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books