Atmospheric chemistry: measurements, mechanisms and models
"A general discussion on atmospheric chemistry was held at the University of East Anglia, Norwich on 19th, 20th and 21st April, 1995"--Prelim p. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: QD1
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 470, C88 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books