This atlas makes it surprisingly easy to gain in depth understanding of human assisted reproductive technologies. It is an engaging and richly illustrated book which examine all aspects of human development, emphasizing both basic concept and relevent clinical problems. The atlas explaines a stage-by-stage state. SECTION 1 CLINICAL ASPECTS, 1. Clinical Aspects of Human Assisted Reproductive Technologies, 2. Investigation an Infertile Male, 3. Ultrasound in Assisted Reproductive Technologies, 4. Techniques of Non-surgical Sperm Retrieval, 5. Surgical Methods of Sperm Retroeval, SECTION 2 LABORATORY ASPECTS, 6. The ART Laboratory, 7. Techniques of Sperm Preparation for ART, 8. The Human Oocyte, 9. In Vitro Fertilization and Blastocyst Culure, 10. Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), 11. Cryopreservation: Gametes, Oocytes and Ovarian Tissue, 12. Laser in Assisted Reproductive Technologies, 13. Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis, SECTION 3 NEW DEVELOPMENTS, 14. In Vitro Maturation of Human Oocytes, 15. Stem Cells: A Brief Overview, 16. Vitrification of Embryos.
- Physical Description: 8.7"x11.1"x0.6"; 2.2 lb; 222 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2007-12-31
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books