Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology: Investigation and Surgery
All involved in the surgical management of gynaecologic oncology will profit from this practical guide, which provides a full description and illustration of the majority of procedures required in their repertoire.
Book Cover; Title; Contents; List of contributors; Acknowledgments; Preface; Introduction; Anatomy; Tumour markers; Cross-sectional imaging; Sigmoidoscopy, cystoscopy and stenting; Cone biopsy; Radical abdominal hysterectomy; Radical vaginal hysterectomy; Radical vaginal trachelectomy; Radical abdominal trachelectomy; Central recurrent cervical cancer: the role of exenterative surgery; Pelvic side-wall recurrence of cervical cancer: the LEER/CORT procedure; Surgical management of trophoblastic disease; Epithelial ovarian cancer; Radical vulvar surgery; Laparoscopy; Bowel surgery. Fistula repair; Treatment of vascular defects and injuries; Plastic reconstructive procedures; Pain management; Doctor-patient communication; Index. Electronic reproduction.Available via World Wide Web.
- LCC: RC280
- Dewey Decimal: 616.99465
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 368 p.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)265 (NL)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books