Atlas of contemporary America: portrait of a nation: politics, economy, environment, ethnic and religious diversity, health issues, demographic patterns, quality of life, crime, personal freedoms
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: E169.12
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 254 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Edition Info: (acid-free paper)
- United States -- Maps
- United States -- Economic conditions -- 1981-2001
- United States -- Social conditions -- 1980
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1981-1989
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1989-1993
- United States -- Civilization -- 1970-Miscellanea
- United States -- Population -- Statistics
- United States -- Social conditions -- 1980-Statistics
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books