Includes bibliographical references and index. General lab organization and procedures -- Laboratory setup and equipment -- Getting started and staying organized -- How to set up an experiment -- Laboratory notebooks -- Presenting yourself and your data -- Making reagents and buffers -- Storage and disposal -- Working without contamination -- Eukaryotic cell culture -- Bacteria -- DNA, RNA, and protein -- Radioactivity -- Centrifugation -- Electrophoresis -- Microscopy.
- LCC: R850
- Dewey Decimal: 610/.78
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv, 465 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (manual : alk. paper)
- Amazon.com -- Medicine -- Specialties -- Pathology -- Laboratory Medicine
- Amazon.com -- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Internal Medicine -- Pathology -- Laboratory Medicine
- Medical sciences -- Laboratory manuals
- Clinical Laboratory Techniques -- methods -- Laboratory Manuals
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books