Art Models: Life Nudes for Drawing Painting and Sculpting
Artists can easily access the human form outside of the studio with this solid pictorial reference. More than 500 crisp photographs portray a diverse set of models in 100 poses�ranging from the classical to the everyday�and show the positions from a variety of angles, including overhead. Exquisitely detailed photos of particular body parts and precise lighting reveal otherwise hidden areas of the models while providing rich shadowing and tone. The inspiring photographs in this collection are ideal for both students and more advanced artists who are looking for material to supplement a live model class or to hone their skills from the comfort of home.
- Dewey Decimal: 743
- Physical Description: 5.2"x7.5"x0.5"; 0.1 lb; 160 pages
- Edition Info: CD-ROM; 2006-01-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books