Art and its publics: museum studies at the millennium
A brief history of the art museum public / Andrew McClellan - Having one's Tate and eating it: transformations of the museum in a hypermodern era / Nick Prior - Museums: theory, practice, and illusion / Danielle Rice - Norman Rockwell at the Guggenheim / Alan Wallach - The return to curiosity: shifting paradigms in contemporary museum display / Stephen Bann - Museum sight / Anne Higonnet - Sacred to profane and back again / Ivan Gaskell - From theory to practice: exhibiting African art in the twenty-first century / Christa Clarke - Reframing public art: audience use, interpretation, and appreciation / Harriet F. Senie.
- Dewey Decimal: 708
- Language: eng
- Physical Description:  p.
- Edition Info: (hbk)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books