Arkansas Off the Beaten Path, 9th: A Guide to Unique Places (Off the Beaten Path Series)
With this easy-to-use guide in hand, you�ll discover the hidden Arkansas. Seven maps and twelve black-and-white illustrations keep you on track, whether you�re visiting unknown caves or scoping out a not-to-be missed (but unfamiliar) restaurant.
- Dewey Decimal: 917
- Physical Description: 6.0"x8.9"x0.5"; 0.1 lb; 240 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-11-25
- Travel -- Guidebook Series -- Off the Beaten Path
- Travel -- United States -- Regions -- South -- West South Central
- Travel -- United States -- Regions -- General
- Travel -- United States -- States -- Arkansas
- Travel -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books