"The Historian of the Department of State is charged with the responsibility for the preparation of the Foreign relations series"--Pref. Includes bibliographical references (p. xiii-xix) and index.
- LCC: JX1405
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxvii, 762 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition Info: (hc)
- Arab-Israeli conflict -- Sources
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Middle East -- Sources
- Middle East -- Foreign relations -- United States -- Sources
- Israel -- Foreign relations -- United States -- Sources
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Israel -- Sources
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books