Approval addiction: overcoming the need to please everyone
"Author tackles a lack of self-esteem and the need to please others as a major problem in relationships and offers guidance via Christian belief and values" --Provided by the publisher.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -255). Facing fear and finding freedom -- Knowing who you are -- Conforming to righteousness -- Changing your self-image -- Loving yourself -- Overcoming approval addiction -- Pressing past pain -- Pressing past guilt and shame -- Pressing past anger and unforgiveness -- Pressing past a 'people-pleaser' attitude -- Pressing past rejection -- Breaking controlling powers -- Using your pain -- Conclusion: Living complete in Christ.
- LCC: BV4598.24
- Dewey Decimal: 248.4
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 255 p. ; 24 cm.
- Self-esteem -- Religious aspects -- Christianity
- Assertiveness (Psychology) -- Religious aspects -- Christianity
- Interpersonal relations -- Religious aspects -- Christianity
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books