Applied management science: modeling, spreadsheet analysis, and communication for decision making
Includes index. Ch. 1. Introduction to Management Science Models -- Ch. 2. Linear and Integer Programming Models -- Ch. 3. Applications of Linear and Integer Programming Models -- Ch. 4. Network Models -- Ch. 5. Project Scheduling Models -- Ch. 6. Decision Models -- Ch. 7. Forecasting -- Ch. 8. Inventory Models -- Ch. 9. Queuing Models -- Ch. 10. Simulation Models -- App. A. Standard Normal Distribution -- App. B. Partial Expectations of the Standard Normal Distribution -- App. C. Pseudo-Random Numbers -- App. D. t-Distribution -- App. E. [chi][superscript 2] Distribution -- App. F. F Distribution -- App. G. Constants for Quality Control Charts -- App. H. Critical Values of Spearman's Rank Correlation Coefficient.
- LCC: HD30.25
- Dewey Decimal: 658.4/033
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxi, 649 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Edition Info: (WinQSB)
- Management -- Mathematical models
- Decision support systems
- Communication in management
- Management science
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books