"The Applied Linguistics Review" is a peer reviewed annual publication. It aims to bring together new empirical and theoretical research and serve as testing ground for the articulation of original ideas and approaches in the study of real-world issues in which language plays a crucial role. Such issues range from aspects of the linguistic and communicative competence of the individual such as bilingualism and multilingualism, first or second language acquisition, literacy, language disorders, to language and communication related problems in and between societies such as linguistic discrimination, language conflict, communication in the workplace, language policy and language planning.
- Dewey Decimal: 428
- Physical Description: 6.3"x9.2"x0.8"; 1.2 lb; 280 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-06-14
- Education & Reference -- Words, Language & Grammar -- Communication
- Education & Reference -- Words, Language & Grammar -- Linguistics
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books