Appearance and essence: refinements of classical architecture, curvature: proceedings of the Second Williams Symposium on Classical Architecture held at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, April 2-4, 1993
Illustrated end papers. Includes bibliographical references (p. xv).
- LCC: NA260
- Dewey Decimal: 721/.4/0938
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvi, 316 p. : ill., maps, plans ; 29 cm.
- Edition Info: (hard : alk. paper)
- Architecture, Classical -- Congresses
- Curvature -- Congresses
- Architecture -- Aesthetics
- Architecture and philosophy -- Greece -- History
- Geometry, Differential
- Spaces of constant curvature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books