Annual Review of Nursing Education Volume 3, 2005: Strategies for Teaching, Assessment, and Program Planning (Annual Review of Nursing Education)
This series presents innovations in nursing education, written in an easy-to-read manner with a focus on practical information for teachers. Presented by the nurse eductors pioneering these advances and focused on the practice of teaching accross settings, this review is written for nurse educators in associate, baccalaureate, and graduate nursing programs, staff development, and continuing education. Volume 3 presents a rich array of strategies and experiences that can enrich your teaching.
- Dewey Decimal: 610
- Physical Description: 5.7"x8.7"x0.9"; 1.2 lb; 440 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2005-02-18
- Medicine -- Education & Training
- Medicine -- Nursing -- Fundamentals & Skills
- Medicine -- Nursing -- Issues, Trends & Roles
- Medicine -- Nursing -- Management, Leadership & Administration
- Medicine -- Nursing -- Research & Theory
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Nursing -- Fundamentals & Skills
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Nursing -- Issues, Trends & Roles
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Nursing -- Administration & Management
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Nursing -- Research & Theory
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books