Annual report on the financial operations of public harbours and port facilities administered by the Canadian Coast Guard, excluding ports of the Canada Ports Corp., local port corporations and ports administered as Harbour Commissions. The report describes port operations, program objectives and administration, and the charging of user fees. Program highlights for commodities handled at public ports, tariffs, and achievements by region are described. Financial data is included.
Bilingual. Includes abstract. Microfiche.Toronto, Ont. :Micromedia Ltd.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 35 p.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books