Angel Catcher for Kids: A Journal to Help You Remember the Person Who Died
Angel Catcher for Kids offers a healthy way for a child to cope with the painful and often confusing process of grieving. Designed to help a child overcome the loss of a loved one, this journal also invites the child to record precious memories of the special person who has died. Angel Catcher for Kids will help a child to catch-and hold-an angel.
- Physical Description: 7.7"x7.3"x0.6"; 64 pages; 0.6 lb
- Edition Info: Spiral-bound; 2002-08
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- Sports & Activities -- Activity Books -- Diaries
- Amazon.com -- Formats -- Accessories -- Journals -- General
- Amazon.com -- Formats -- Accessories -- Note Cards -- Pop Culture
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books