Andorra. Erl�uterungen und Materialien. (Lernmaterialien)
This new edition of the German classic Andorra has been revised to meet the needs of today's student. Peter Huchinson's superb editorial material provides invaluble support in guiding the student through the play. This new edition contains: * A new, full introduction to the play's historical background * Student-friendly notes and critical commentary which are written in English and which appear on the same page as the text * Extensive annotation * An expanded vocabulary section * Revised page design that presents the text and notes clearly.
- Physical Description: 4.6"x6.1"x0.3"; 0.2 lb; 107 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2001-02-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books