Ancient Scotland is a pictorial celebration of a landscape steeped in history. Divided into four section s it will appeal to everyone who has ever visited, or wished to visit, this dramatic land. '
- Dewey Decimal: 936.1
- Physical Description: 7.6"x9.9"x0.7"; 1.6 lb; 160 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1999-03
- Arts & Photography -- Photography -- Collections, Catalogues & Exhibitions
- Arts & Photography -- Photography -- Travel
- History -- Ancient
- History -- Europe -- England
- History -- Europe -- Scotland
- Travel -- Europe -- Great Britain
- Travel -- Reference & Tips -- Essays & Travelogues
- Travel -- Reference & Tips -- Pictorial
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books