A rearrangement and modernization of the vocabulary in an article with the same title originally published in American anthropologist, v. 14 (1912) p. 508-524. "The jargon words, however, are reproduced exactly as Prince transcribed them"--Pref. Includes bibliographical references (p. 5).
- LCC: PM2512
- Dewey Decimal: 497/.3
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 57 p. ; 18 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books