An analytical commentary on the Philosophical investigations
Vol. 2 published by: Oxford, OX, UK ; New York, NY, USA : B. Blackwell; v. 3-4 published by Oxford, OX, UK ; Cambridge, Mass. : B. Blackwell. Includes bibliographical references and indexes. v. 1. Wittgenstein, understanding and meaning -- v. 2. Wittgenstein, rules, grammar, and necessity -- v. 3. Wittgenstein, meaning and mind -- v. 4. Wittgenstein, mind and will [1996 edition and 2000 2v. edition].
- LCC: B3376
- Dewey Decimal: 192
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 4 v. ; 24 cm.
- Wittgenstein, Ludwig,1889-1951. -- Philosophische Untersuchungen
- Language and languages -- Philosophy
- Semantics (Philosophy)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books