A pocket-sized travel guide of Amsterdam, for both independent and package travellers. It provides a background to the destination and a full gazetteer of the best places to see, including opening times, addresses and telephone numbers. Walks and motor tours with maps, plus information on sport, entertainment and other practical details are included too.
- Dewey Decimal: 910
- Physical Description: 5.0"x8.4"x0.7"; 1.3 lb; 312 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2005-04-28
- Travel -- Europe -- Netherlands -- Amsterdam
- Travel -- Europe -- Netherlands -- General
- Travel -- Europe -- Netherlands -- General AAS
- Travel -- Europe -- General
- Travel -- Reference & Tips -- General
- Travel -- Guidebook Series -- Eyewitness -- General
- Travel -- Guidebook Series -- Eyewitness -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books